Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Ella on the Scene: Sibling rivalry at the NFL Scouting Combine? - PhiladelphiaEagles.com

The younger brother story continued. Nick Herbig, a linebacker from Wisconsin, is the younger brother to former Eagles offensive guard Nate Herbig. Nate was signed by the Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2019. He had 12 starts in 2020 in place of an injured Brandon Brooks. He was waived last May and signed with the Jets.

Nick shared his pride for Nate.

"I think that was probably the top-one moment of my life, the first time I got to watch my brother play and run out of the tunnel," Nick said. "It brought tears to my eyes. And I think I'll cherish that moment forever, for the rest of my life."

He also reflected on the lessons Nate has taught him, having made it to the NFL.

"I learned that you can't just wake up and expect things to just fall into place for you. You kind of gotta work for it. You gotta put your head down and you say, 'I'm gonna go do something.' Nothing in this world comes free. Especially in this game, in this business that we're in. You're gonna have to work for every single play, every single snap, every single win. Just learning that from him has helped me tremendously."

The upcoming draft is a big one for Georgia; 12 Bulldogs were invited to the NFL Scouting Combine, the second most behind Alabama. The Eagles' 2022 draft featured two players selected from the powerhouse program: defensive tackle Jordan Davis (first round) and linebacker Nakobe Dean (third round).

Edge rusher Nolan Smith held an impressive press conference. He mentioned his former roommate, Dean, so I asked if Dean has given him any advice ahead of the draft process. He said he called Dean and asked a few questions.

"Nakobe helps me out a lot," Smith said. "That's my guy. That's my middle linebacker. We see eye-to-eye on a lot of things because we made a lot of the same calls in the box."

Smith said they had a special connection and he misses playing together.

Adblock test (Why?)



"Scene" - Google News
March 02, 2023 at 07:03AM
https://ift.tt/oWgPe2E

Ella on the Scene: Sibling rivalry at the NFL Scouting Combine? - PhiladelphiaEagles.com
"Scene" - Google News
https://ift.tt/CSLs2zb
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Crime Scene Cleaner is, ironically, my zen game of choice - Polygon

[unable to retrieve full-text content] Crime Scene Cleaner is, ironically, my zen game of choice    Polygon "Scene" - Google Ne...

Postingan Populer