Rechercher dans ce blog

Sunday, January 7, 2024

All Creatures Great and Small | Season 4 | Episode 1 Scene - PBS

(jar smashing) - [Siegfried] Oh, blast it!

Put it on the list, syrup of casselala.

- Syrup of casselala.

- It's so bloody hard to put things back with the labels facing out.

Salammoniac, small.

Udder ointment, two tins.

Perchlorate of mercury.

Wrong place.

- No wait.

Can you just, can you spell that, please?

- Oh, and some more absorbent gauze.

Six dozen rolls should do.

- Absorbent gauze, six dozen.

- Would you mind?

I have an awful lot to get through.

- What if I do mind?

(tea kettle whistles) - [Siegfried] You know that sound means it's boiling, yes?

- [James] They're saying we drop more bombs than all the German raids on London in the Great War.

- Well, sounds to me like they don't need you after all.

I should withdraw my name, if I were you.

- Very funny.

- Where's Mrs. Hall?

- Out with Gerald, maybe.

(doorbell rings) - You're welcome.

(phone rings) - I suppose you want me to get that?

(phone rings) I never thought I'd admit this, but we're missing Tristan.

(phone rings) - [Helen] I wish he would just admit it.

Between giving up his pipe and missing Tris, he's really found a new level, hasn't he?

- At least the smoking's just for Lent.

- That was Slavens.

Another difficult lambing, he said.

That's the second one this month.

- Poor man.

He must be really struggling.

- [Siegfried] Well, he's an experienced farmer.

He's perfectly capable of sorting it out himself.

- Oh, it must be your sparkling company he enjoys, Siegfried.

- Oscar Wilde considered sarcasm the lowest form of wit.

- But the highest form of intelligence.

- I'll see you later.

- I know he can be... (sucks teeth) Testing.

- Testing.

The longest 40 days of my life.

Adblock test (Why?)



"Scene" - Google News
January 04, 2024 at 09:00PM
https://ift.tt/oZ3hRB9

All Creatures Great and Small | Season 4 | Episode 1 Scene - PBS
"Scene" - Google News
https://ift.tt/ETgVJkv
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

'Crime Scene Kitchen' celebrity chef shares dish that won over his wife - Fox News

[unable to retrieve full-text content] 'Crime Scene Kitchen' celebrity chef shares dish that won over his wife    Fox News "...

Postingan Populer