Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Reports of an active scene near I-80 in Iowa County - kwwl.com

(KWWL) - We're getting reports from viewers of an active scene with heavy law enforcement presence near I-80 in Iowa County.

Our KWWL crew is on its way to check it out.

This is a developing story. Stay with us on-air and online as we work to learn more information.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"Scene" - Google News
March 07, 2020 at 11:13PM
https://ift.tt/2TPnR7B

Reports of an active scene near I-80 in Iowa County - kwwl.com
"Scene" - Google News
https://ift.tt/36mRPVq
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Watch: At the scene of Berlin Pride attack as manhunt continues - BBC

[unable to retrieve full-text content] Watch: At the scene of Berlin Pride attack as manhunt continues    BBC "Scene" - Google N...

Postingan Populer